Offering A Variety Of Services
Our Northcote clinic is conveniently located in the new North Med facility between Northcote and Takapuna with ample car parking to ensure you don’t need to walk too far to find us.We are situated within walking distance from YMCA North Shore Recreation Centre and Takapuna Rugby Football Club, so you don’t have to travel far if you experience an injury while playing sports or exercising. We have state of the art equipment and a range of specific services including physiotherapy, acupuncture and podiatry to manage your injury and start your rehabilitation off correctly. To ensure we’re accessible to all, we’re FREE under ACC! Contact us on 0800111788 to book your appointment now.
After surgery and illness, your doctor might recommend you see a physiotherapist. This can help you gain mobility and rehabilitate you so that you can return to your former self.
- Our physiotherapists are experts in musculoskeletal therapy meaning that you’ll get soft tissue and joint treatment, depending on your needs.
- The entire process of physiotherapy is hands-on allowing for perfect pressure control.
- If you’ve had a previous muscle injury, it can make your muscles vulnerable and weaker which could result in more injuries. By using the strapping method, you can continue your daily routine without worrying about further damage.
- Our physiotherapists also offer general rehabilitation that can get you back to work and physical activities without extra pain.
There’s nothing more unsettling than injuring your legs and lower limbs. To keep you on your feet, here’s what we offer.
- Our podiatrists are lower limb experts who focus on taking care of your legs so that you can stay on the move.
- We deal with acute injuries in the lower limbs.
- We have a pristine and safe environment where we even perform minor surgical procedures using regenerative medicine injections for joint and ligament pain.
Acupuncture is a brilliant form of alternative medicine that can pinpoint your problem areas and treat it at the source.
- Stimulating your pressure points with needles promotes healing to that area.
- For your body to heal quickly, you need to treat your mind and your spirit. Our acupuncturists offer holistic healing toease your mind, body, and spirit.
- Cupping increases blood flow and stimulates the muscles.
- We’re also trained to use traditional Chinese healing methods such as Moxibustion and Qigong.
Contact us now to book an appointment today.