Our Northcote/Takapuna clinic is conveniently located opposite the One New Zealand building. Located on Taharoto by the Northcote off ramp. We’re situated within walking distance from Smales Farm, Northshore Hospital, and the Z/BP service station. We have state of the art equipment and a range of specific services including physiotherapy, acupuncture and podiatry to manage your injury and start your rehabilitation off correctly. To ensure we’re accessible to all, we’re subsidiesed under ACC!
Parking: There are 5 car parks located outside of the clinic for patient use. If these are all full, there is also parking in Smales Farm, and on the side roads.
Contact us on 0800 111 788 to book your appointment now.
Find the right provider to work with you!
After surgery and illness, your doctor might recommend you see a physiotherapist. This can help you gain mobility and rehabilitate you so that you can return to your former self.
- Our physiotherapists are experts in musculoskeletal therapy meaning that you’ll get soft tissue and joint treatment, depending on your needs.
- The entire process of physiotherapy is hands-on allowing for perfect pressure control.
- If you’ve had a previous muscle injury, it can make your muscles vulnerable and weaker which could result in more injuries. By using the strapping method, you can continue your daily routine without worrying about further damage.
- Our physiotherapists also offer general rehabilitation that can get you back to work and physical activities without extra pain.
There’s nothing more unsettling than injuring your legs and lower limbs. To keep you on your feet, here’s what we offer.
- Our podiatrists are lower limb experts who focus on taking care of your legs so that you can stay on the move.
- We deal with acute injuries that are located in the lower limbs.
- We have a pristine and safe environment where we even perform minor surgical procedures using regenerative medicine injections for joint and ligament pain.
Acupuncture is a brilliant form of alternative medicine that can pinpoint your problem areas and treat it at the source.
- Stimulating your pressure points with needles promotes healing to that area.
- For your body to heal quickly, you need to treat your mind and your spirit. Our acupuncturists offer holistic healing to ease your mind, body, and spirit.
- Cupping increases blood flow and stimulates the muscles.
- We’re also trained to use traditional Chinese healing methods such as Moxibustion and Qigong.
Contact us now to book an appointment today.
PHYSIO CONNECT TAKAPUNA
41 Taharoto Rd Takapuna, Auckland 0627
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT