Physio Connect is re-opening our doors for SAFE face to face, Free under ACC treatment throughout the remaining levels of the Covid-19 response (level 2 and 1), we will be ensuring staff are taking the appropriate measures to keep You (our patients) and themselves safe.
Safety is and will paramount to Physio Connect reopening and providing our services that so many have had to go weeks without. the lack of treatment may have extended the time pain and injury are experienced and we are looking forward to being able to help the public again.
We hold a certain responsibility ensuring that Physio Connect does all we can to keep everyone entering our clinics safe at all times.
We have incorporated some new initiatives based on the environment and legal requirements we are obligated to meet, these are listed in a column to the right.
- Patients Disclaimers - these are available online here to fill out before your session
Or with your treatment provider.
- We will need to get all patient emails
- We will invite you to bring your own towels to the session as a barrier for the treatment tables.
- We will have staff alcohol wiping all treatment tables between patients.
- All staff will use the correct PPE.
- As a business, we have commercial cleaning services.
If you have any concerns or questions about our covid19 response, please EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org