Helping You Live An Active Life
When you need therapeutic services involving physiotherapy then you need to trust a service provider that has the experience and skillset required to take you to the state you’d like to be in. Physio Connect Birkenhead is one such clinic. At our facilities, we employ a gold standard, integrated approach designed to cater to all members of the population. We understand that pain and injuries can take a significant toll on your quality of life and your ability to stay happy, healthy and doing the activities you enjoy.
With our integrated approach, we ensure your pain is addressed quickly by a provider with expertise in the specific area.We are located up the road from Urban Sport and Highbury Shopping Centre making us an easy to access service, located close to essential amenities. We aim to become the ultimate providers for you by providing you with many different treatments under one roof.
- Our physiotherapists can take care of any muscular or joint pain within your body. Using pressure therapy (which involves treatments like strapping, deep tissue massage and stimulation), Physio Connect can take care of any injury that stops you from being on top of your game.
- We offer post-hospital treatment for anything from post-surgery treatment, to pneumonia treatment.
- Using general rehabilitation, we can treat sport or work injuries to help you get back to your routine as soon as possible.
- Our podiatrists are expertly skilled in treating high impact and high trauma injuries in your lower extremities.
- We treat joint and muscle injuries, as well as perform minor surgical procedures and offer regenerative medicine injections.
- We are proud to offer alternative medicine treatments as our practitioners perform holistic healthcare, which allows you to be physically and mentally strong.
- We use cupping as a more hands-on approach to relieve muscle tension and increase blood flow, and moxibustion on the pressure points of the body.
- We offer a combination of traditional Chinese medicine and Qigong which promotes movement, allows healing to take place faster and more effectively.
Don’t let pain and injuries stop you from living an active life, call Physio Connect Birkenhead today for immediate assistance.